The peel and stick wall decals are the easiest way to upgrade your wall in minutes. Doesn’t matter if you are installing in a office cabin or in your bedroom, its always easy to install wall decals in 4 steps.
How to prepare your wall
It is very important to prepare the wall for the smooth installation. Here are few steps that needs to be taken care before the installation:
- The wall should be painted well with the good quality paint. If you have recently painted your wall, then let it dry for at least 2 weeks.
- You can clean the wall with household cleaner and let it dry before the installation.
- If you are installing on semi-smooth surface, brick/concrete walls, or wooden platforms such as table tops, cupboards etc. then mention while placing the order, so that we can use the vinyl accordingly.
Measure the wall
Ordering a accurate decal size is crucial for the perfect wall upgrade. Measure the wall with the measuring tape and then decide how much space you want to cover for a decal. For the office cabins or reception desks, usually big size decals are recommended whereas for home decals, size can be decided according to the other decor items.
How to Apply Wall Decal
We print wall decals on peel and stick vinyl that makes the wall decals installation easy. Follow the following tutorial and get the installation done in easy steps:
- Put the decal to the wall where you are going to apply with the help of masking tape at top, center, and bottom.
- Remove the two top masking tape strips and peel off the top layer (application tape) toward yourself removing the sticker from the backing paper making sure the sticker lifts cleanly from the backing.
- Cut the backing paper off just leaving the application paper and the decal.
- Repeat the above listed steps for the complete decal install
Avoid Mistakes for Good Installation
- If you are installing in area that remains wet, mention while placing the order.
- We use different vinyl for semi-smooth surfaces and wooden tops. Do not forget to mention about your surface type.
- Store the decals in the original packaging to avoid damage.
- If you are not sure about the decal type, you can always order a Free Sample for testing.