Abstract Honey Bee Wall Graphic
Peel & stick, removable Abstract Honey Bee Wall Graphic is an light coloured design pattern for a professional appearance.
– Free Shipping & fast turnaround
– East to install and remove
The Abstract Honey Bee Wall Graphic is a white and grey coloured design pattern for your home or office walls. You can select your custom dimensions to fit and choose from multiple designs to accent your surfaces. Change the appearance of your bedroom, reception area, office cabins, meeting rooms, and craft rooms with our elegant abstract honey bee wall graphic or wall mural.
Our wall graphics are easy to install and designed in an eco-friendly environment. We are using latex ink and high-quality printing machines for wallpaper production. We do not have minimum order restrictions, just decide the design and order it. Click here to see more ready to print beautiful wall murals or wallcoverings.
What is Wall Graphic?
Wall graphic, wallpaper, wall covering, or wall mural is a great way to decorate your walls. Instead of having paintings, frames, wall graphics can change the appearance of your wall. It comes in tiles and printed on vinyl. This cover up your entire wall, however, you can customize the size according to your requirements. We are offering wall decals in multiple colours and sizes, choose your space, and order it online.
Creative Silhouettes is printing and installing wall graphics using latex ink which is eco-friendly and durable. We do not have any minimum order requirements, so you can order a wall graphic of any size.
Install wall graphics and murals by yourself
While it’s straightforward to install the peel and stick wall graphic, we recommend hiring a professional to do so. We do offer installation services and can install across Canada and the USA starting at $175. Book your appointment today for wall graphic installation, Send us an email with your order number or order installation online.
Wall graphic comes in tiles and you need a plan for graphic installation. The installation might take 30 minutes to one hour depends on the size of the wall graphic. Follow these for the installation process:
- Unroll the wallpaper and separate the tiles. Identify each panel and arrange it in the hanging order on the floor. Each tile has a number at the bottom left.
- Ensure the first panel is hung straight. This is vital for the successful installation of your graphic. Carefully smooth away any bubbles or ripples using a soft brush or squeegee.
- When hanging multiple tiles, overlap your graphic with10 ml print. Visually match the image at the join and smooth out. Adjust the position until the pattern completely matches.
- Continue the previous stages of each tile until all panels are installed. Trim away any excess wallpaper using a straight edge and a sharp blade. Sit back and enjoy your hard work.