Steve Jobs Quote Wall Decal
Design by – Creative Silhouettes Team Cut-out Collection
- DURABILITY: 3-5 years indoors
- BEST INSTALL: Smooth / Semi-smooth surface
- INSTALL DIFFICULTY: Medium (20min)
- PACKAGE: Tubes + Instruction
$28.00 – $34.00
What is Wall Decal?
Wall decal, cutout decal, or vinyl cut stickers come with pre-mask transfer to apply the design directly to any surface. If you have a small space to cover up then wall decals are ideal. We provide the transfer tape with a wall decal that is easy to peel off. We are offering multiple sizes and colours for wall decals to stand out on your wall.
Creative Silhouettes is printing and installing wall decals using latex ink which is eco-friendly and durable. We do not have any minimum order requirements, so you can order a wall decal or sticker of any size.
Install Decal in simple 3 steps
Peel backing from transfer tape and decal.
Place the decal on the wall and rub down over it.
Remove the transferring tape in a sharp angle carefully.
Need help in wall decal installation? HIRE US!
Maintain your wall decal
Wall decals are a great way to decorate your home or office walls. Your job not just done with the installation, it is also necessary to maintain the wall decals for their long-lasting. Our wall graphics are printed with durable and high-quality material and last for almost 5 years if handled properly.
There are some restrictions for using cleaners while cleaning wall decals due to their printed material. Follow these steps to clean your wall decal:
- Firstly, clean the wall decal with fabric soft cloth to remove the dust.
- If your decal is installed at very high busy streets or traffic, then use some mild soapy water to firmly clean it.
- Do not use the excess water to clean the decal as it can affect adhere property.
- Best to use only a little soap mixed with water, and avoid the hard chemical substances for cleaning.